Designed by Winemakers, for Winemakers
When Hector Samkow decided to apply his information management and database design expertise to the world of winemaking he enlisted the best help possible: professional winemakers.
Working side by side with the people who would ultimately become the end-users of IVIS, Hector developed a tool that not only allows wineries to collect and archive vital production process information, it also allows winemakers to access that information instantaneously through an elegant and user-friendly interface.
As the list of wineries using IVIS has grown, so too has the need to ensure customer support for those clients. Hector's daughter Meme has now assumed much of the responsibility for client-relations, allowing Hector to focus on further developing the technical aspects of IVIS.
IVIS continues to evolve
What started primarily as a tool for the cellar has now grown to include vineyard and office applications as well. And given Hector and Meme's enthusiasm for working directly with winemakers, there's no doubt that IVIS will continue to evolve to meet the information management needs of the modern winery.
5 Things to Love About IVIS:
- Locally-based customer support for wineries in the Pacific Northwest
- Continual improvement: IVIS is eager to incorporate your suggestions for ways to improve the software
- Advanced cellar tracking through RFID (Radio Frequency ID) tags and barcodes
- Intelligent and flexible TTB accounting that produces reports directly acceptible to the TTB
- Manually entering ETS data is a thing of the past: IVIS allows you to directly upload the data from your ETS reports
For more information about IVIS please visit www.IVISSoftware.com
To arrange a demonstration, please contact Meme Samkow at 503.753.9797
Return to Vendor Page